Park Yoochun's fiancee posts Minnie Mouse picture on SNS


Article: Hwang Hana puts up Minnie Mouse picture "I hope this doesn't affect my family"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

"I miss dad, Seunghyun, and mom
On a day like today, I don't have dad, my dongsaeng, or my mom~~
I'm left all alone in Korea
I hope that this doesn't affect my family
I'm fine with getting hate
I'm so, so sorry and apologetic
Ah, but I miss my dongsaeng and dad so much ㅠ_ㅠ
I'm going to hug them and cry in their arms when I see them ㅋㅋ
I love you, and I'm really sorry"

-

1. [+2,070, -55] What's up with the way she talks;.. she sounds like she hasn't matured all the way yet ㅋㅋㅋ she must be quite young in the head

2. [+1,986, -46] Is she really young? For someone educated by a chaebol family, she's really bad at writing text...

3. [+1,562, -31] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Minnie Mouse ㅋㅋㅋㅋ what a joke

4. [+174, -0] I'd be so embarrassed if she was my daughter... I googled her up and she has quite the flashy history herself~ and if her family was normal at all, they'd be denying this marriage. Seems even her family has given up on her and is just letting her do whatever she wants.. It puts into perspective how strictly managed the Samsung chaebol kids are... They never expose themselves to the media and stay off of SNS ㅋㅋㅋ kids like this girl just seem like Jung Yoora

5. [+163, -1] Did she put up that Minnie picture because Yoochun used to be Micky?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously???

6. [+140, -2] You can already tell how empty her brain is just by the way she writes... she writes like a kid in elementary school

7. [+113, -0] She writes exactly like a stupid fangirl in middle school would write ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+112, -2] She's obviously not a bright one... no wonder the Namyang chaebols have given up on her to Yoochun

9. [+86, -1] You can judge a lot about a person by how they write... she sounds exactly as you would expect a chaebol kid living off of her family's wealth to sound like... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+83, -0] She's 30 years old but writes like she's in middle school

11. [+67, -2] Is she really turning 30 next year?

12. [+67, -1] Why do I get the feeling that she's a new kind of attention wh*re? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+65, -1] She definitely has that immature daughter of a chaebol family feel... the type that doesn't have a worry in the world and has lived life getting what she wanted. No wonder her parents just accepted a son-in-law with such a huge scandal under his name. I'm jealous in some ways... For once, I'd like to live a life where I don't give a sh*t about anything ㅋㅋ

14. [+58, -1] I just saw her pictures... she totally looks like the daughter of a wealthy family whose only interests in life are making herself look pretty with designer goods ㅋㅋ pretty face but emotionally unstable, dumb in the head... I actually feel bad for her. Imagine how dumb she is to have to settle with Park Yoochun as a husband.. ㅋㅋ especially considering how rich her family is

15. [+55, -0] She really couldn't call her parents to say all this? ㅋ

-