Oh My Girl makes 'Coloring Book' comeback



Article: Oh My Girl's comeback, prettier than the color of balsam

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+300, -19] Loving every song on the album ㅠㅠ let's hit daebak Oh My Girl

2. [+288, -21] It's honestly about time that they got more popular

3. [+217, -14] Oh My Girl fighting!!!!!

4. [+191, -15] Congratulations on the comeback~ took a listen to the song and it's so good!!

5. [+195, -17] Loving the song ㅠㅠ

6. [+49, -4] The song's really cute and everyone looks so pretty ㅠ such a lovely song

7. [+43, -5] Daebak daebak

8. [+27, -1] I remember when 'Rookie' was getting bad reactions when it first came out and Red Velvet fans were depressed, Oh My Girl brightened the mood by singing 'Rookie' on their V app and saying they liked it. I was so grateful then... Hoping Oh My Girl hits big daebak. Loving the song!!

-