Jessica's name used as deceased in the drama 'Super Family'?



Article: [Exclusive] 'Super Family' under suspicion of attacking Jessica and Krystal "the late Jung Sooyeon"?

Source: Mydaily via Nate

Viewers of the drama spotted a scene at a funeral home where Krystal and Jessica's names were used in the guestbook. Jessica's name, Jung Sooyeon, was written as the deceased, and Krystal's name was written as a visitor along with the message ("Unni, I miss you. I love you.") Viewers took offense to depicting a live celebrity as dead and criticized the producers.

-

1. [+554, -90] But usually people just write down whatever name comes to mind for scenes like this... And I know we shouldn't assume but the two sisters are infamous for their attitude issues in the broadcast industry already...

2. [+417, -65] I saw the drama and I could barely tell... only until you screencap the guestbook like this can you really read the names ㅋ no reason to hate in my opinion. I guess others really pay attention to every single detail when watching dramas.

3. [+381, -63] But the actual content of what's written says "Unni I love you"... kind of wrong to make it seem like it's an attack on Jessica.

4. [+59, -14] So what if they're infamous for bad attitudes? Being depicted as dead would bother anyone

5. [+57, -12] I totally think it was intentional seeing as how both names were used, not just one. It isn't a coincidence. It's fine if you hate Jessica but why would you show it like this?

6. [+56, -12] I think it's obvious that whoever came up with the props for this scene is an anti... How can you use a living person's name under the deceased... a bit wrong in my opinion. It would upset Jessica's family to see this.

7. [+43, -10] Not even a fan and I find this scary.. no reason to use these names at all.

8. [+41, -13] Hul goosebumps...

-


Source: Naver

1. [+4,111, -292] Isn't it obvious that the producers meant it? Deceased Jung Sooyeon, visitor Jung Soojung, message "Unni I love you"??

2. [+3,670, -190] Daebak, how could someone do this;;; even wrote "unni" in the message;;; goosebumps

3. [+3,197, -157] This is such an obvious attack... and I'm more surprised at whoever was able to discover this

4. [+2,866, -241] Whether it was intentional or not, an apology is needed. It's really unsettling.

5. [+563, -45] Quite obviously intentional... really hate stuff like this

6. [+509, -27] I guess there's a huge Jessica anti on the props team ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just straight up killed Jessica ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+486, -41] Whoever did this is insane

8. [+468, -40] So intentional.. an apology should be issued

-