[Instiz] Fashion brand earns interest for modern reinterpretation of the Korean hanbok









Instiz: Brand makes cool Hanboks

"The leather biker jacket and the tennis skirt are so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ really makes me want to buy them ㅠㅠㅠ"

"Wow, crazy... the idea is daebak. I hope the brand does well ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"The one that looks like a suit is gorgeous"

"Some of them don't really look like hanboks anymore but they really are pretty. Probably the best modern interpretations of hanboks I've seen."

"The style matches really well with the models too, very cool."

"The clothes are pretty but the models pull them off equally as well."

"It's pretty but it's basically just modern clothes with an Asian symbol on it... can you really call this a hanbok?"

"Hmm.. I feel like most of what makes a hanbok a hanbok is gone from this interpretation. Like the traditional aspect of it has been erased to make it as modern as possible."

"I could see Black Pink wearing this"

"I actually like it. We shouldn't keep the hanbok locked up in the past of our history but continue to work on it and make it fit for our modern times. Upholding it to past traditions just makes it harder and harder for people to wear it more naturally in every day life."

"I wouldn't call these hanboks, they look like they deserve a name category of their own"

"Aren't these basically clothes with an Asian symbol on them? Not sure what makes them a hanbok at all"

"Just looks like clothes with Asian influence to me"

"I prefer complete modern interpretations like this rather than hanboks that claim to be designed for every day modern wear but really can't be worn daily"

-