Haru surprises netizens with speed of growth in latest photo


Article: "Chic charms" Haru's explosive growth

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+268, -21] She looks perfectly pretty... keep growing as you are~~~

2. [+262, -18] A bit androgynous but charming~ I think she'll be popular when she grows older ^^

3. [+170, -7] She really looks identical to Tablo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+13, -5] She has that model aura going on. I think she could model when she gets older but not sure if she'll have the height for it.

5. [+10, -5] So charming!! Pretty

6. [+10, -15] She looks like a little boy

7. [+9, -6] Getting prettier and prettier;;

8. [+8, -8] I still get confused over whether she's a boy or a girl;;

9. [+8, -2] She has huge pupils.. I think her face will be charming even as she gets older~~

10. [+7, -4] So pretty, I love how she has an androgynous feel to her

-