Han Seungyeon says she goes through less make up thanks to her tiny face


Article: Han Seungyeon, "My small head? My make up lasts a lot longer"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+604, -16] I guess that's why I go through my make up fast then..

2. [+563, -31] Don't piss off Lee Guk Joo

3. [+448, -107] But it's not just your head that's small, everything's small...

4. [+33, -4] Again, our country's the only one that cares about this

5. [+32, -6] Or you get your make up done by make up artists all the time so you never use up your own make up...

6. [+25, -11] Lee Na Young is really the only celebrity who can brag about having a small face. Nothing special about her when she's short and small everywhere else;;;

7. [+19, -3] Aren't face size and make up consumption unrelated???? My friend has a small face but she goes all out with make up and goes through them fast...

8. [+18, -3] Sometimes small face doesn't always equal pretty

9. [+14, -2] The only thing I'm jealous about her is that she owns real estate in Gangnam

10. [+10, -0] But I did see her in real life and her face size was tiny to the point where I was surprised

-