[Fashion Week] Soyu keeps her look comfy and casual


Article: Soyu arrives late 'runs in while checking outfit one last time'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+694, -80] She seems to be really into the Hollywood fashion look but none of it ever matches her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I get what look she's trying to go for but they never work ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+478, -108] The type of face you'd see one of in every town

3. [+330, -43] Soyu doesn't have an idol image...

4. [+24, -1] The streets are full of women prettier than SISTAR

5. [+23, -2] She dolls herself up but always looks like an ajumma

6. [+14, -1] Reminds me of when I wrapped our table cover around me when I was little. I bet the coordi or whoever dressed her is super proud of herself like "this is fashion you noobs"

7. [+14, -1] What is this look... you could throw on anything randomly and look better than this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+12, -5] She always dresses so tacky

9. [+9, -1] Such an imbalanced look. An overfit hoodie that looks like she rolled out of bed and a shower gown straight out of Zara Home ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+6, -0] Looks like she rolled out of bed

-