Actress Kang Hanna spotted with Taiwanese actor Darren Wang



Article: Kang Hanna spotted at an amusement park with Taiwanese actor Darren Wang

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+747, -66] I know who Darren Wang is but I have no idea who Kang Hanna is

2. [+690, -97] Hul Darren Wang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋ isn't he popular in Korea for his movie 'Our Times'? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ why are the comments treating him like he's some nugu

3. [+527, -152] I don't know who either of them are

4. [+63, -3] First time seeing an instance where I know the foreign star but not the Korean star

5. [+53, -4] I know who the Taiwanese actor is but I have no idea who Kang Hanna is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+39, -4] ㅋ Kang Hanna must be lucky. Not that famous in Korea but she's pretty so she gets to date a star like Darren Wang.

7. [+29, -0] I know a Ri Hanna but not a Kang Hanna ㅋㅋ

8. [+25, -4] Kang Hanna was that princess who hated IU in 'Moon Lovers' ㅋㅋ as for Darren Wang, well, he's already famous..

9. [+12, -0] Darren Wang is that really handsome actor right?

10. [+10, -0] I feel like Kang Hanna is the type of face the Chinese would like... she just looks Chinese to me

-