Shinbi's childhood photos prove her nose is real?



Article: Girl group member suffers from 'nose surgery' rumors since debut... but the truth is

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+499, -39] Her nose originally is pretty narrow but I still think she got it done

2. [+360, -37] By narrowing it down to her nose... her agency can make it seem like she didn't get work done anywhere else ㅋㅋ

3. [+354, -36] ㅋㅋㅋ I still think she got it done

4. [+44, -3] When I first saw her nose... I thought it looked like someone pinched it with clothes hanger clips

5. [+35, -4] Whether she got them done or not, it doesn't change the fact that she's not beautiful

6. [+29, -3] I like their songs but their visuals are all so bad...

7. [+24, -0] Well Yoojoo's double eyelids are undeniable..

8. [+23, -23] Wow, so noses can look like this naturally ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I definitely thought she got them done before

9. [+22, -2] Didn't all of them get some work done aside from Umji?

10. [+17, -0] No matter how I look at it, her nose still looks like plastic surgery gone wrong

11. [+17, -0] In the comparison shots, her nostril shape and size are completely different

12. [+16, -1] She totally got her nose done, why deny it ㅋㅋ

-