Park Han Byul unveils her luxury kitchen







Article: 'Her kitchen is restaurant size' Park Han Byul reveals her house for the first time

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+777, -13] Wow, I guess celebrities really do make a ton of money. She doesn't really have a big daebak movie or drama but her house is huge...

2. [+581, -8] She made that much money?

3. [+521, -11] When I saw the second screencap, I thought she left the house to go eat at a restaurant but it's actually her house;;;

4. [+59, -3] Her family has always been wealthy. She's the only daughter of a wealthy family ㅋㅋ

5. [+37, -2] I didn't expect much from the title but I was surprised ㅋㅋ it's super big... looks more like a house than an apartment

6. [+32, -2] So jealous... pretty face, pretty body, tall height, makes lots of money, lives in a nice house like this... Makes me sad to look at my own bank account ㅠㅠ

7. [+26, -0] Her family has always been wealthy

8. [+26, -3] You idiots, her family has always been wealthy

9. [+26, -1] Really jealous of that kitchen... I'd love cooking in there

10. [+21, -3] To all of you saying Park Han Byul has done nothing with her career ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 90% of a celebrity's main income is CF deals and she's probably shot over 50 CFs since her debut. It's totally understandable that she can afford a house like this.

-