Male viewers promise to troll Mnet and pool their 'Produce 101' votes for Jang Moon Bok




Article: 'Produce 101' reveals first 15 members... who is your favorite boy?

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+9,274, -442] The winner is already Check Moon Bok

2. [+7,761, -247] Thought the new season would be a flop but I think it's going to do well because of Moon Bok ㅋㅋ Moon Bok, you grew up strong, let's get you center~

3. [+6,108, -275] Doesn't matter, center belongs to Jang Moon Bok

4. [+4,632, -274] Of course our Moon Bokie!!!

5. [+1,338, -34] I really do wish the best for Moon Bok though. For all the bullying he suffered through, you'd think he'd come out with some trauma but it's amazing that he stays focused on achieving his goals one by one. I know people are half joking when they say let's get him center but it just shows that he has that much influence ^^

6. [+1,015, -24] You guys think we're joking with the center Moon Bok thing, right? No, we're serious. For all the bullying he suffered on 'Superstar K', I would've quit rapping out of depression but he stuck through it and overcame and here he is now. I support him wholeheartedly.

7. [+867, -28] Let's compensate Moon Bok for all he's endured

8. [+688, -37] Let's start the show off by keeping Moon Bok in the center

-

Article: Did you see the wink boy and Jang Moon Bok? Screentime differences show in their one shots

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+962, -25] Honestly because of Mnet's malicious editing, Moon Bok suffered so much bullying at school and on the streets. Let's vote Moon Bok into enter for all the bullying he's had to endure. I of course won't be watching the show but I'm going to be voting for him no matter what.

2. [+750, -25] We're voting for Jang Moon Bok no matter what

3. [+63, -2] I remember all the men saying they'd be passing on the male season... but who knew that Jang Moon Bok would unite all the men to vote for him. He's going to hard carry this season.

4. [+60, -2] I won't be watching but I'll be voting for Jang Moon Bok. He suffered a lot because of Mnet. Check!

5. [+44, -0] Jang Moon Bok-ah, us hyungs will support you!

6. [+39, -1] I'm voting for Jang Moon Bok. Of course I'm a guy so I won't be watching the show, just voting ㅋㅋ

7. [+24, -2] I choose you, Jang Moon Bok!

8. [+21, -1] I really had no interest in the show until I saw Jang Moon Bok and now I'm determined to vote for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-



Article: 'Hip hop president' Jang Moon Bok returns for season 2 of 'Produce 101'

Source: E-Today via Nate

1. [+687, -27] I'll vote for you even if I don't watch the show Moon Bok-ah

2. [+575, -33] Our pretty Check Moon Bok ♥ wishing you the best ♥♥

3. [+537, -16] Moon Bok-ah, you're only going to achieve great things from here~!!

4. [+45, -1] The public has been dreaming of a hip hop idol who already served and that's you Moon Bok-ah

5. [+44, -3] I don't care what you do on that stage, even if you pull your pants off or just lay there, we'll be grabbing you by the hair and pulling you to center no matter what

6. [+32, -8] Who in the world is this guy? What is up with his hair? And can anyone explain why he's getting all this support?
- If you search on YouTube his video from 'Superstar K' and watch it, a lot of people laughed at his performance and bullied him for years over it. Then he later became a rapper and impressed everyone with his passion and improved talent, so everyone who laughed and bullied him back then are trying to pay him back with support this time around.

7. [+24, -3] Moon Bokie, you do whatever you want, but if you bite that lip one more time, I'm not voting for you

8. [+24, -5] I overheard some girls at a fast food place talking about him saying he looks tacky but sexy at the same time too. I guess even girls see some type of sexiness in him?

-


Article: Is it the wink boy or the hip hop president? 'Produce 101' line-up unveiled

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+441, -4] Isn't that the shirt he wore on 'Superstar K'?..

2. [+413, -3] He still has that shirt ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+401, -5] I suspect for sure that Moon Bok is going to suffer from malicious editing on Mnet's end. There's no way Mnet is just going to let this happen. So everyone needs to vote vote vote!!!

4. [+48, -1] Our Moon Bokie, us hyungs will get you center. You achieve all that you want ^^

5. [+40, -1] Our Moon Bokie has the best specs out of them all, he's served in the army after all ^^

6. [+35, -0] This show is basically Moon Bok and the other 100 ㅋ

7. [+32, -0] Moon Bok-ah, for all the laughs you gave me with your 'Superstar K' performance, I'll return it to you in the form of votes. Check!

8. [+22, -0] Us hyungs will protect you Moon Bok ♡

-