Kim Heechul isn't afraid to face gay rumors head on



Article: 'Happy Together 3' Kim Heechul, the space big star who isn't afraid to take gay rumors head on

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+3,272, -88] Probably because he's so pretty but I don't think he's gay

2. [+2,301, -54] Really takes thick skin to be a celebrity

3. [+1,961, -67] He's so funny ㅋㅋ but I have a feeling he'd be more serious privately

4. [+2,073, -108] Out of all the celebrities who act up, I like Kim Heechul and find him easier to tolerate

5. [+1,400, -64] I understand why people misunderstand him as gay ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's too pretty

6. [+215, -12] He's definitely not gay, especially after seeing him on a variety a few days ago with Park Shi Yeon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ his skills dealing with a pretty woman are no joke

7. [+203, -12] He's a unique guy... He seems to run his mouth but he always stays within the lines. He sounds disrespectful but he always treats people with respect. He gives off the impression that he'd never keep your secrets but he does. I find that charming about him.

8. [+214, -17] I don't think he's gay at all, I can tell he really likes women

9. [+196, -13] I've never once thought he was gay. He just doesn't act or talk like he is.

10. [+129, -9] You can tell how strictly he manages himself to know as many female stars as he does and yet never get into any scandals with them

11. [+79, -7] I don't find him gay because his personality isn't feminine, just his looks

12. [+57, -6] Kim Heechul doesn't give off gay vibes... Jo Kwon and Kim Ki Soo do, and lightweight Yoo Ah In

-