Kim Go Eun and Shin Ha Kyun break up after 8 months



Article: [Exclusive] Shin Ha Kyun and Kim Go Eun break up after 8 months "From lovers to juniors/seniors"

Source: Sports World via Naver

1. [+1,406, -77] I wonder if the rumors are true then?? Hul

2. [+1,238, -88] I wonder if the rumors are true and she's dating Gong Yoo then ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+762, -60] She's not dating Gong Yoo, is she...?

4. [+1,129, -210] He probably wasn't up to par after seeing Gong Yoo every day...

5. [+345, -20] I think people sensed something going on ever since she deleted her pictures with Shin Ha Kyun and put up Gong Yoo's pictures

6. [+324, -15] I had a feeling they broke up, and that she dumped him too

7. [+269, -8] I don't think it's even been 8 months ㅋ

8. [+209, -4] So they did break up

-

Source: Nate

1. [+219, -17] Please not Gong Yoo.....

2. [+205, -8] I didn't believe the rumors when I first read them... but they must be true then

3. [+191, -24] She probably sees the world differently after shooting 'Goblin'

4. [+40, -1] Has she moved on to the goblin... so many rumors about it

5. [+37, -2] Her scandal with the goblin is going to break out soon. There are a ton of spottings of them together ㅋㅋ

6. [+36, -2] Rumors say that her and Gong Yoo take care of each other a lot

7. [+35, -4] People spotted her with the goblin at a restaurant in Gangnam being all lovey dovey ㅋㅋㅋ I guess she has a ton of charms to attract men

8. [+27, -2] Feels like she's purposely delaying news of the break up and her next relationship for the sake of her image

9. [+27, -5] Well they didn't really match anyway

10. [+18, -2] Ugh.. I doubted the rumors... but even the rumors said she'd delay news of her break up, and she really did; please not the goblin ㅡㅡ

-