Jung Kyung Ho reveals he doesn't have marriage plans with Sooyoung yet


Article: "Marriage plans with Sooyoung? None yet" (Interview)

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+257, -17] Well I'm sure they'll handle it on their own. Be happy whatever they choose~

2. [+241, -14] Let's not poke around when they're doing fine as it is

3. [+230, -42] I have a feeling they won't get married for some~~~ reason

4. [+3, -21] He'd never say something like this if he wanted to marry her ㅋㅋㅋ he's basically not going to marry her

5. [+18, -9] Guess she's not marriage material

6. [+17, -8] I'd be upset if I was Sooyoung and read this

7. [+14, -4] He must've seen her pre-surgery photos

8. [+13, -3] Don't ask him questions like this.. I'm sure they'll handle it on their own

9. [+13, -2] Mind your own business. They're dating just fine without any scandals right now.

10. [+11, -6] Of course he wouldn't want to marry her if he saw her pre-debut photos

-