Eli's wife reveals she had to sell 10 of her bags to afford his luxury car


Article: Eli's wife, "I bought my husband a luxury car by selling my own bags"

Source: OSEN via Nate

"There's a car that all men dream over. My husband bought it on credit and it was really hard keeping up with the payments for a year and six months. I had to sell over 10 of my bags to pay for it. I cried so hard when I came home." The car was eventually sold because they couldn't keep up with the payments.

-

1. [+393, -14] Am I the only one who thinks they're both idiots?

2. [+342, -17] They deserve each other. And the wife is going to have to pay up a lot more money to maintain that face of hers from crumbling down.

3. [+249, -9] She sold over 10 bags... sigh. I felt bad for her having to put up with living with a kid but now I realize they're the same

4. [+36, -0] They're both such a joke... a luxury tryhard with a Gangnam unni, what a perfect match~

5. [+31, -3] Nevermind the price of her bags the fact that she had to even sell them so he could buy a luxury car is ridiculous

6. [+26, -3] They're bragging about this why? She's an idiot for selling her bags to buy him it and he's an idiot for even letting her

7. [+19, -0] Do they not realize that sharing stories like this just makes them look like idiots?

8. [+16, -2] Well that's the cost of wanting a younger husband~

9. [+16, -1] Both are hopeless...

10. [+13, -0] She should know better to persuade him into living within their means ㅋㅋ

11. [+12, -1] So they both didn't have enough of an income to make payments for a car they wanted but still bought it after selling bags worth the price of an entire car... both have no financial responsibility at all

-


Source: Naver

1. [+3,717, -49] They are such a joke

2. [+2,530, -47] They deserve each other

3. [+1,901, -28] Still so immature... he's a father now, I hope he's more careful with his actions

4. [+907, -27] Sigh

5. [+509, -9] Her face looks like Park Bom

6. [+491, -9] To me, both of them are young. The guy is young in age, the woman is young in mindset...

7. [+377, -2] I always assumed Eli was older than his age for being responsible enough to marry a woman 11 years older and everything but he's not... His wife is just as immature as him.

-