Zion T unveils his bare face without sunglasses on 'I Live Alone'


Article: 'I Live Alone' Zion T reveals shocking bare face... is he really the same person?

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+274, -12] I prefer him without the sunglasses, he has an innocent look to him

2. [+237, -18] Why? I think he looks fine without his glasses

3. [+190, -12] He has such amazing force and aura on stage but I like that he seems a lot more approachable at home like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+29, -5] I like him a lot~ but I do wish he'd sleep and eat more and pass the 60 kg mark ㅠ it seems like he really doesn't eat or sleep enough ㅠㅠ

5. [+16, -4] If he had been a female celebrity, comments would already be calling her ugly... people are so lenient towards male celebrities

6. [+9, -4] Zion T with the sunglasses on, Haesol with the sunglasses off ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

7. [+8, -3] It's not a bad look... his bare face looks like an innocent young man in a nice way, a bit countrified in a bad way

8. [+7, -0] He's cute in an ugly way without his glasses ^^

9. [+7, -1] What the, I prefer him without the sunglasses ㅋㅋ I really don't like those sunglasses

10. [+6, -4] He really is ugly huh;;

-