Sohee is ready to usher in spring with a rosy pink look


Article: Ahn Sohee 'shalala floral one piece'

Source: Chic News via Nate

1. [+549, -90] This look actually matches her well

2. [+503, -88] She looks fresh and cute

3. [+420, -70] I don't like Sohee when she has her blank face on but she looks really cute and fresh here

4. [+43, -6] What the, I actually thought her hair and cheek blush looked tacky but everyone's saying she looks pretty

5. [+34, -3] Why's everything say she looks pretty here? Her face looks so funny ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+30, -5] I thought she looked weird but everyone's complimenting her;

7. [+24, -17] So cute, really does look fresh

8. [+16, -8] Her face looks tacky.. ㅠㅠ

9. [+16, -3] She's enjoying spring all on her lonesome ㅋㅋ

10. [+14, -2] I will never understand the beauty standards of women. She looks pretty here? Her face looks blushed like she just drank and the curly bits of hair make her look so tacky. I prefer her usual mandoo Sohee look..

-