Girlfriend's Shinbi and Cosmic Girls' Eunseo attend their high school graduation


Article: Shinbi and Eunseo 'ulzzangs from the same class' at graduation

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+212, -21] Still shocked over Shinbi's age. I thought she'd at least be in her mid-twenties ㅋ and I suggest she get her nose done again once she makes more money... she's pretty but her nose makes her look weird

2. [+208, -9] I was so surprised when I learned that Shinbi is a '98er ㅋㅋ she looks mid to late twenties

3. [+140, -26] Why do girls these days look so much older than their age... how can you tell me that her face is 20 😨

4. [+17, -2] Where exactly did Girlfriend get their plastic work done that their faces are such a mess like this

5. [+15, -1] She's pretty but her nose is so weird...

6. [+12, -4] I feel like no matter how pretty the kids these days are, they don't really live up to the likes of Park Han Byul or Sung Yuri

7. [+10, -0] I've noticed horse faces like hers usually look older than their age

8. [+8, -1] Eh? She's only a high schooler?

9. [+7, -4] She totally looks like Jessica here

10. [+5, -0] Shinbi has to be cosplaying as a 20 year old ㅋㅋ

-