CL covers up in new topless photo for Instagram


Article: CL's surprising 'topless' photo.. covers chest with arms 'sexy'

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+1,202, -127] Wow... she's completely topless but I don't have any dirty thoughts at all. First time...

2. [+1,023, -351] If not for Yang Hyun Suk, she'd be another feminazi sitting at home banging on her keyboard while eating fried chicken ㅋㅋ

3. [+727, -121] Gro...ss...

4. [+53, -7] Ughhh I hate it when someone so ugly tries to act all sexy

5. [+44, -4] I don't want to go anywhere near her...

6. [+36, -6] Agh!!! My eyes f*ck!!!

7. [+31, -4] I'll give up on my eye sight..

8. [+28, -4] I wonder who took the photo since she's topless and all

9. [+27, -4] If this was a picture of Hyuna, I wouldn't be able to scroll down, but I scrolled down immediately after seeing this, sorry...

10. [+23, -2] I'm a man and feel nothing

11. [+20, -4] Doesn't turn me on by even 1%...

12. [+14, -1] Guess it proves for women that it doesn't matter how great your body is, face matters more ㅋㅋㅋ I remember staring in awe when Hyuna had her topless pictorials but with CL, I just think "what a waste of time" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-