Yuri and Chae Shi Ra are lookalikes in latest 'Vogue' pictorial


Article: SNSD Yuri x Chae Shi Ra, visuals that would be believable as mother and daughter

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+845, -137] And yet Chae Shi Ra is a natural beauty whereas Yuri is a plastic beauty

2. [+551, -41] I remember Lee Kyung Kyu looked at Yuri before and said "You look exactly like Chae Shi Ra when she was younger" ㅎㅎ

3. [+402, -34] Hul, I used to always think I saw glimpses of Chae Shi Ra in Yuri, now I can see it for sure with the two in a pictorial together

4. [+27, -9] Wow, that first picture... Yuri looks exactly like a younger version of Chae Shi Ra

5. [+23, -11] They really do look alike~

6. [+16, -0] I thought Yuri looks similar to Yoon Yoo Sun too

7. [+15, -4] Chae Shi Ra was such a classy beauty when she was younger, Yuri could never compare

8. [+15, -0] More like a talented actress next to a crappy actress ㅋㅋ

9. [+14, -6] They look so alike~ I always thought Yuri looked like her whenever I saw her

10. [+12, -0] Yuri totally got her double eyelids done though if you see her past pictures ㅋㅋㅋ but I still like her because she's charming

11. [+10, -4] Okay some of you need to see Chae Shi Ra's pictures during her peak youth days

12. [+7, -4] Yuri was quite famous when she first debuted for being a Chae Shi Ra look alike ㅎㅎ

-