Suzy unveils pre-release song 'Pretend' for solo debut


Article: Suzy 'Pretend', a song of loneliness filled with worries and secrets

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+273, -9] I like that the song is mostly led by Suzy's voice with minimal instruments. I was pretty surprised. It's amazing.

2. [+264, -7] Will be looking forward to the title track too while enjoying this one ❤

3. [+216, -5] I just like it~~~ I hope Suzy's happy~ ^^

4. [+202, -6] Love her look, her vocal tone in this... She really lived up to the type of style Park Jin Young was going with this song~~ I like it, it makes me want to put it on repeat.

5. [+64, -3] I've been missing JYP's older style and this new song by Suzy is bringing it back. I can hear glimpses of Park Ji Yoon and god's style in it... She brings out the emotions of her lyrics as well... I just love it ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+59, -3] 'Pretend' is totally my style...

7. [+45, -1] I like the lyrics

8. [+44, -3] I like 'Pretend' ㅠㅠ what is it that Suzy can't do... will be looking forward to the title track ♡

-