'Running Man' cancels decision to cancel the show


Article: [Official] 'Running Man' cancels decision to take show off air "The 6 will continue running"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+3,735, -136] They're joking, right?

2. [+3,405, -119] What the... this is even more ridiculous;;

3. [+2,200, -345] If this is true, I hope the producers have reflected!! You can't just throw a cast that has been with you for seven years on the backburner like that..;;;

4. [+250, -22] I don't think it's a bad idea to end the show while people still think positively of it..

5. [+234, -6] Pretty sure their recent scandal completely ruined their image in Korea but I guess the show is still making enough money overseas to continue it

6. [+172, -15] Idiots, they're just doing what they want now

7. [+157, -6] Then change the PD

8. [+146, -10] Do they not have any fresh ideas for new shows?

9. [+117, -6] I bet the broadcast company needed money and the actors needed money so they both profit off of this decision. Tsk tsk, you all make your money.

10. [+106, -7] Are they joking with the viewers???? Do they think this is funny???

-


Source: Naver

1. [+6,927, -686] Assa, that's good to hear~~ let's keep the show running for a long time~~

2. [+6,124, -456] I'm glad it worked out if this is true, I'm sure they've all struggled emotionally through all of it

3. [+4,815, -525] Glad to hear they're continuing it ♥

4. [+3,048, -549] So they're continuing season two?!

5. [+706, -53] Can we go back to the name tag chase? Instead of all the other weird stuff they've been doing ㅡㅡ

6. [+710, -74] Seriously, they better the treat the members right now

7. [+507, -64] I've been with this variety show since its first episode so I was sad to hear about it ending but now I hope they stay together for a long, long time. Be good to the members!

8. [+567, -91] I didn't think they would change their mind when I saw news of them ending the show but they did ㅠㅠ thank you for that. Producers, please treat the members right. They have a team work of seven years ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Running Man 7012 ♡♡

-