[Instiz] Loona's Hyunjin is the perfect mix of Tzuyu and Son Naeun's visuals?











Instiz: Rookie girl group member who looks like Son Naeun + Tzuyu Loona's Hyunjin

"She really is a mix of Son Naeun + Tzuyu... how does someone look like that, so pretty"

"I see a bit of Oh Yeon Seo and Kang Hanna too.. gorgeous"

"Super gorgeous, I see Oh My Girl's Jiho, just a bit, too"

"I can actually see both features in her, wow"

"She's totally Son Naeun, looks exactly alike"

"Wow, seriously Tzuyu + Son Naeun + Seolhyun"

"I see some Jennie..."

"Thought she was just Tzuyu... like the comments say, I really do see a bit of Naeun, Tzuyu, and Jennie ㅋㅋㅋㅋ even IOI's Doyeon in a few of them.."

"She's pretty in a really unique way"

"Hul I kept thinking these were Son Naeun's pictures and kept scrolling down wondering when Hyunjin's pictures would start showing but they were all her.. daebak"

"Wow, I didn't think you could resemble them this explicitly but she really does"

"Exactly a 50 50 mix of Son Naeun and Tzuyu..."

-