Choa's signature blonde look



Article: AOA Choa, "The reason I stay blonde? Because people don't recognize me if I change it"

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+1,262, -40] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Choa looks best with blonde hair

2. [+768, -40] The comma hair matches her well

3. [+645, -25] I feel like it'd be really bad for her hair though...

4. [+566, -36] Short hair + blonde = Choa

5. [+71, -8] Choa is super pretty this comeback...

6. [+73, -9] It's not necessarily that, just that she matches blonde hair a lot better

7. [+45, -3] I bleached my hair blonde once and it totally ruined my hair even though it was a one time thing

8. [+45, -4] She really matches short, blonde hair well. She's super talented on stage too with all her facial expressions.

9. [+38, -3] I feel like her hair condition is a mess right now though ㅠㅠ no matter how healthy someone's hair is, maintaining a light color for over a year turns it into straw hair

10. [+20, -1] She should give her hair a break though... bleaching your hair for so long like that completely ruins it...

11. [+18, -1] If only Choa was taller than 165 cm, she would be the one top member of not only AOA but all of girl groups in history

12. [+20, -2] Choa would look good with any color but best with blonde

-