BoA to join the solo battle next month with a comeback



Article: [Exclusive] BoA to make singing comeback in February... joining the solo competition

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+879, -47] I spent my teen years with her music

2. [+815, -44] You're still my number one

3. [+539, -38] I often go back to watch her 'My Prayer' MV and it still makes me tear up because it shows how hard she worked from a young age to reach the status she's at now ㅠ

4. [+489, -44] Wow~~ the solo competition this cycle is no joke... Suzy, Seohyun, Lee Hyori... and now BoA... daebak~~!

5. [+490, -69] I never cared about BoA because I didn't grow up in her generation but I listened to her song 'Only One' and it's still on repeat till today. The lyrics make me cry every time.

6. [+133, -11] The most popular idols today had nothing on BoA at her peak... she was the literal start of Hallyu

7. [+123, -9] Live singing + vocal talent + dancing talent = BoA

8. [+100, -8] The end all of female soloists!! There's no other singer like BoA who can pull off powerful dance moves while singing live

9. [+69, -4] Her 20th anniversary is coming up but she still looks so youthful ㅎㅎ

-