Block B PO's mother passes away over the lunar holiday



Article: Block B PO's mother passes away on lunar new year day

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+1,269, -48] Hul... I didn't even know this happened and I was watching oppa's video and feeling happy... I'm so sorry... Your mother's in a better place now, may she rest in peace

2. [+1,126, -10] May she rest in peace... find strength

3. [+866, -15] May she rest in peace..

4. [+716, -6] Sigh... so upsetting... find strength, PO

5. [+608, -7] PO hyung, find strength

6. [+82, -1] Can't imagine how much he's suffering right now... may she rest in peace

7. [+78, -0] Aigoo... I lost my mother at 24 too.. find strength, you're so young

8. [+72, -2] Sigh, over a holiday you should be celebrating with family.. find strength ㅠㅠ

9. [+69, -3] At a time to be celebrating a holiday... may she rest in peace

10. [+55, -1] I was just feeling happy over seeing his Facebook clip, now I'm so sad ㅠㅠ may she rest in peace

-

Source: Nate

1. [+177, -9] PO's still so young... may she rest in peace

2. [+138, -7] Such unfortunate news ahead of the lunar holiday... may she rest in peace. Please find strength.

3. [+98, -11] I had no idea with how happily he was smiling on the lunar specials ㅠㅠ so sad, he's so young ㅠㅠㅠ I hope the members are taking care of him. May she rest in peace..

-