Um Jung Hwa and Jung Chaeyeon take a selca together diminishing 28 year age gap


Article: "28 year age difference, unbelievable".. Um Jung Hwa and Jung Chaeyeon's friendly sibling shot

Source: Donga Ilbo via Nate

1. [+1,688, -74] Oh no, it's believable...

2. [+1,288, -75] What happened to Jung Hwa unni's face, why has it changed so much... looks scary now

3. [+1,070, -188] I'd believe it if you told me they were grandma and granddaughter...

4. [+57, -1] I think aging naturally according to your age is more beautiful

5. [+53, -4] Her eyes look gross because she fixed them so much;;

6. [+52, -7] Wow... um... Um Jung Hwa nuna looks like a shaman here..

7. [+49, -9] Oh yeah, I totally see the 28 year age gap

8. [+44, -12] She's one of the original plastic surgery monsters... and she shows that the more you age, the more grandma you look ㅜㅜ

9. [+38, -3] Totally looks like mother and daughter

10. [+31, -2] I believe it, she might as well be her daughter

11. [+27, -4] I don't see the entire 28 year age gap but she's still way more mature, you can't really pass her off as a sibling;;;

12. [+20, -4] I bet to the kids nowadays, seeing Um Jung Hwa is like how I felt when I saw Insooni when I was younger

-