Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei spend Christmas in Korea



Article: Chinese media reports, "Liu Yifei ♥ Song Seung Hun's Christmas date in Korea"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+4,695, -76] Maybe Liu Yifei's next after Tang Wei

2. [+3,413, -101] They say there's no distance too far when it comes to love so why is it so hard for me to find love ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,906, -74] They match well, Liu Yifei has an innocent looking charm to her

4. [+2,201, -81] Pretty, I hope they get married~~!!!

5. [+295, -13] People are always talking about how rich Liu Yifei is but I'm sure Song Seung Hun has millions saved up too. Obviously it's not as much as the wealth that Liu Yifei's family has but it's unfair to talk as if she's too rich for him.

6. [+247, -9] They seem to be doing fine... I bet he's good to her, he looks like the caring type. I'm sure they'll get married when Liu Yifei feels ready...

7. [+200, -11] Well I guess they don't have to worry about the gene pool for their babies

8. [+186, -13] I wonder how couples like them communicate though... My foreign language skills are close to that of a native's but when I dated a native of that language, there were still things that I couldn't understand 100%

9. [+156, -7] People worry about language and communication... but in a relationship, there are still things that the other doesn't understand or gets hurt over even when you share the same language. Sometimes I think relationships would be happier if you didn't speak the same language because then you're more careful with your words and are less likely to hurt them on a deeper, emotional level

10. [+136, -10] He really landed himself a great woman... he lives up to his handsome looks. A woman of her beauty and family wealth in Korea... only chaebol sons would have a chance with someone like that. Celebrity clowns wouldn't dare have a chance with them.

11. [+125, -9] I have a feeling they'll get married ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

12. [+86, -3] Dating for longer than I thought

-