Sejung and Somi's chocolate abs?






Article: "Chocolate on their abs?" Sejung and Somi, muscle girls

Source: Dispatch HD via Nate

1. [+258, -48] It's because they're thin. You can see more of your muscles when you don't have much fat.

2. [+192, -30] I'm sure they worked out but it's usually because they're thin. My male friend has abs too but it's because he barely has any fat on his stomach ㅠㅠ and I saw Sejung doing contour make up on her abs! ㅋㅋ

3. [+48, -10] Both are cute and pretty but isn't Somi barely in high school? Why dress her like that

4. [+17, -6] I think Sejung's abs are from make up shading ㅋㅋㅋㅋ doesn't look like muscles

5. [+12, -1] Everyone has muscles, it's just covered under fat. You need a lot of effort to uncover those muscles though.

6. [+8, -1] I used to have abs like that but I never worked out to get them. I was just really thin back then.

7. [+7, -2] Gotta give it to Sejung for her thighs and arm strength

8. [+7, -5] Jun Somi's beagle charms ㅎㅎ

-