[Pann] Korean BTS Armies show appreciation for international Armies


Pann: BTS really must be more popular internationally than we think

1. [+123, -5] I adore our international Armies to death ㅠㅠ They always say that the only thing they can do is stream music videos and buy their albums and they work so hard to do that ㅠㅠ nowadays they've been splitting teams to stream the music video ㅠㅠ such pretty babies ㅠㅠ they even put a QR code on who a who is BTS project to get them more known ㅠㅠ I really adore them

2. [+87, -2] I watch a lot of reaction videos~ and it's really funny watching foreigners talk about Big Hit ㅋㅋㅋ They always talk about European tours and how they want BTS to come to England or Paris or have a K-Con in England too~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Foreigners usually don't have an attachment to the agencies like we do other than their favorite artists so it's really funny to see them giving messages to Big Hit all the time~ I really do think BTS has a lot of popularity all over the world

3. [+65, -1] Even if you see the MV comments on YouTube, the international fans are always like #TEAMBST or #TEAMFIRE ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I adore them, it's so heartwarming to see!!! International fans also have a project going on and I think it's so cool!

4. [+23, -0] I see international fans betting who can get which music video to a billion views ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's so cute

5. [+16, -1] I know how popular they are in Korea but had no idea they were this big internationally too, especially since K-Pop is still a minor genre ㅠㅠ

6. [+15, -0] Yeah, Big Hit should take care of international armies that work hard like this more instead of Japanese armies who barely do any voting for them ever...

7. [+14, -0] I really like the Brazil armies too because they always talk about how adding more concert dates will make it physically harder for BTS so they don't ask for it.. ㅜ

8. [+13, -0] I went on a trip to Germany and a German girl came up to me and asked if I was Korean and said she was a BTS fan. I thought it was so cool ㅎㅎㅎㅎ I'm older so I don't really know much about celebrities but it seems BTS really is getting the country known

9. [+11, -0] I adore our international armies ㅠㅠㅠㅠ just absolutely adore them ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Big Hit needs to stop catering to Japan when Japanese fans do nothing and start doing more things for the other international armies ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Korean fans won't get mad if you give more attention to the adorable armies who work hard like this ㅠㅠㅠ I still don't get why Big Hit is so obsessed with Japan when they never do anything

10. [+4, -0] I adore the international armies too ㅠㅠㅠ they all take turns streaming the music video ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-