Miryo gives congratulatory performance at supermodel event


Article: BEG Miryo, completely different visuals

Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+529, -37] Her and Ha Joo Yeon just ended up with worsened images because of their character

2. [+325, -17] I've already been shocked over Narsha's bare face picture that Miryo's is whatever to me now...

3. [+194, -27] She looks like a witch that would try to sell you apples

4. [+21, -6] She totally became a disliked celebrity after going on 'Unpretty' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+19, -8] You can't take a bad picture of someone and say their visuals have changed. Her visuals have changed for a long time ago, she even said so herself that this is the third version of BEG ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -4] Miryo was so charming and cool when she first debuted, now she looks more and more like an alien

7. [+15, -4] She kind of has a Michael Jackson feel to her?

8. [+14, -4] All I remember when I see her now is how she bullied Euna Kim

9. [+13, -4] Just a bad picture I think because she looks the same

10. [+10, -1] That's Miryo???? ㅠㅠ

11. [+10, -1] I see Michael Jackson..

12. [+8, -0] Thought Michael Jackson came back to life

-