Kim Sejung shows a different side of herself on 'Knowing Bros' hidden camera?


Article: Gugudan Kim Sejung 'brimming with the innocent look' (on the way to Music Bank fashion)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+247, -80] I liked her because she's always smiling and a hard worker on variety shows but that all changed after I saw her hidden camera on 'Knowing Bros'...

2. [+190, -63] Seems the true version of yourself is bound to show itself somehow. I was shocked after seeing her on 'Knowing Bros'.

3. [+187, -57] Her hidden camera on 'Knowing Bros' was so bad. Even if it's just a joke, hurting someone with your words leaves such a lasting impression ㅠㅠ a fighting hidden camera would've been better ㅋㅋ Either way, it totally changed my impression of her into a negative one

4. [+44, -6] Her character on 'Knowing Bros' reared its ugly head........ so different from her smiley, nice image..

5. [+41, -8] Why did she act like that on 'Knowing Bros'...? Was it really just a joke?

6. [+34, -21] She's one of those IU types... the ones that know what to say to certain people to get them to like them. As much as they act, their true selves are bound to show itself. It's one of the reasons why Park Jin Young always stresses good character.

7. [+33, -14] Wow, I guess I'm not the only one who stopped liking her after 'Knowing Bros'. She seems so different to me now... and I was a total fan who even looked up her videos too. She just looks like such a sly fox now..

8. [+31, -14] I can tell now that her whole free spirited, smiley image is all just an act. She's the sly fox that knows how to manipulate people into thinking positively of her. I started to see a bit of it towards the end of 'Produce 101' and my beliefs were confirmed after watching 'Knowing Bros';;

9. [+30, -13] She has been crazy good at manipulating her image all along

10. [+23, -4] 'Knowing Bros' made me realize that she was just managing her nice image all along... she tries way too hard to act nice for sympathy...

11. [+22, -3] That hidden camera ruined her

12. [+19, -6] Yeah, that hidden camera was really bad for her image. What gave me goosebumps is that she planned the hidden camera and gave all the bad parts to the other members while she played the nice role.

13. [+19, -6] The best replies are right, I stopped liking her after 'Knowing Bros'. I guess it doesn't matter how fake you act, your true colors are bound to show.

-