Junsu mentions his upcoming army service at last concert


Article: Kim Junsu, "Army enlistment, I think of it as a brief moment of rest... something I need to do"

Source: Star Today via Nate

"This will be my last musical before my army enlistment. I think of it as a brief moment of rest. It's something that I need to do as a man of this country, and I'll try to come back healthy and safe. I hope to return the love you all have given me when I come back."

-

1. [+505, -59] The fact that he considers his enlistment a break is so wrong... since when did the army become a rest stop??

2. [+460, -30] Of course he thinks of his service as a break since he's serving under the promotional police unit

3. [+395, -32] He's going to have such an easy service as a promo police unit ㅋㅋㅋ he should live up to a certain other member and show up with his luxury watch and his flag worn upside down, yeah?

4. [+32, -5] Think again. The army is not a place for rest.

5. [+29, -5] I don't pay my taxes for you to be taking a break

6. [+28, -7] His words pissed me off so badly that I had to log in. The army is not a place for you to take a break, it's a place to protect our country ㅡㅡ start acting your age and use your brain

7. [+25, -5] The army... a place to take a break...... sigh........

8. [+24, -6] The upsetting reality that the army has become a place of escape, reflection, or even a break to these celebrities

9. [+24, -5] I hope his senior shows him what a real break is alright

10. [+16, -1] This f*cker just made it sound like every soldier who served had the time of their life serving

11. [+14, -9] I'm a fan who was at the concert yesterday and heard him say it in person. He didn't mean that he considered the army a break but rather a period of break in his career promotions. Please don't misunderstand. He never talked lightly of his service all concert long and actually kept talking about his upcoming service a lot. He would never say such a thing if he actually thought the army was a place for rest...;

12. [+14, -4] So many police soldiers are suffering every night with all of the candle rallies.. but of course he'd never know since he's serving in the promo unit. What do they even do?

13. [+11, -5] Guys, obviously he meant it as a break in his career as a singer ㅋㅋㅋ if he actually thought the army was a break, I'm sure he would've served earlier

-