Jun Hye Bin spots Leonardo DiCaprio and has a fangirl moment


Article: Jun Hye Bin bumps into Leonardo DiCaprio in America "Please let me go on taking a picture without permission"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,004, -16] I guess even celebrities are like the rest of us when they go overseas and bump into other celebrities ㅋ

2. [+901, -51] She probably knows how the rest of us feel since she's a celebrity ㅎ It's cute that she didn't want to bother him for an actual photo

3. [+619, -65] That's exactly like when the rest of us bump into a celebrity ㅋㅋ I've taken a lot of these photos too with Korean stars ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+41, -7] Cute ㅋㅋㅋ she didn't want to bother him ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+18, -2] Even though it's a rushed shot, she still looks pretty ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+9, -5] I wonder if Leonardo would think she's pretty? I bet someone of her beauty could even make him look back once more ^^

7. [+9, -1] Wow her skin's amazing

8. [+8, -2] I couldn't tell it was him from the photo;;

9. [+6, -4] He looks like some hobo you see around your neighborhood, is that really him? ㅋ

10. [+6, -1] Thought she had a unique earring on but it was someone's foot ㅋㅋㅋ

-