GD replies to a fan's "I love you" on Instagram


Article: "I love you" GD's response to a fan

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

GD to fan spamming "I love you", "I love you too"

1. [+651, -21] It may not seem like a big deal but I bet that fan must've felt super happy when she saw that reply, even if just for a moment

2. [+369, -18] I remember at one concert, he practically shoved his face into the audience to let them pat his hair...

3. [+33, -3] Well tell me a celebrity who doesn't love their ATMs

4. [+28, -4] GD has a certain charm where even if you leave to fangirl another celebrity, you always end up coming back to him ㅎ

5. [+26, -12] Jealous of that fan

6. [+25, -114] That fan must be so happy, she totally hit jackpot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+23, -1] I remember in high school I was a huge Epik High fan ㅋㅋㅋ I would send letters to Tukutz sometimes and write silly things like I love you ㅋㅋㅋ I was obviously ignored all the time until I sent a letter saying it's my birthday and he replied back saying happy birthday~ ㅠㅠ I was so touched... I still have it saved on my cyworld... ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+20, -4] He does take care of his fans well though...

9. [+16, -3] Just looking at the response makes my heart flutter

-