Brian talks about his struggles with rumors claiming he's gay


Article: Brian, "I'm not gay, those rumors actually made my relationship with Hwanhee distant" clarification

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+220, -40] Who cares if he's gay though? I don't really care, and I'm a woman. Whether I hate it or not doesn't matter because it's not like I'm the one living their life. Let's all just mind our own lives.

2. [+119, -5] Fly to the Sky's 'Missing You' is such a great song

3. [+22, -6] Whether he's gay or not, it doesn't change the fact that he's Brian so he should just live as freely as he wants to

4. [+17, -5] I'm pretty sure Brian dated Jung Ryeo Won and Yoo In Young for a long time too~ first time hearing about his gay rumors +0+

5. [+13, -3] He's straight, isn't he? I remember he had dating rumors with Yoo In Young in the past, and dated quite a few women too

6. [+10, -3] I don't care whether he's gay or not. There are other famous actors who have gay rumors about them but nobody avoids them. They're actually close with a lot of other actors, both male and female. If Hwanhee said he hated him because of those rumors, then I guess you'd have to respect that but who cares about losing a supposed friend if they're willing to leave you because of gay rumors?

7. [+8, -1] Don't care whether he's gay or not, just that he's really lost his singing skills now ㅋ he should quit singing

8. [+8, -9] Why are people assuming he's not gay just because he's dated women? I'm sure gyopos are familiar with Brian having a lot of gay American friends... (more than the average). It's just sad that he has to hide it in Korea.

9. [+5, -1] Hwanhee's comfortable enough with it that he can joke about it on TV now ㅋㅋ obviously they're able to talk about it on TV so freely since he really isn't gay

10. [+4, -0] He says so himself that he's not gay so why do people insist that he is? Do they just want him to be gay? Who are you to decide someone's sexual identity?

-