Bolbbalgan Sachungi get in the Christmas spirit with live session on 'V app'


Article: 'V app' Bolbbalgan Sachungi sings Christmas tunes

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+345, -16] Really thought I was listening to a CD... from the songs to the voice, so good~!!

2. [+286, -17] Their songs are so good... I'm such a fan... I love you ㅠㅠ their new song is daebak too

3. [+201, -16] This song was nice but their own songs are better to my tastes ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+184, -16] Love their songs ㅠㅠ the lyrics and everything hit so close to him... how is that Ahn Ji Young person so good at writing and composing music???? She's only a '95er too... so talented ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+128, -12] They were cute today! Loved the song :)

6. [+21, -2] Sound is everything to a singer and her voice is charming. Unfortunately, I think they've been overloaded with too many events and festivals lately because I've noticed her voice has been cracking. I wish them a long running career, not just a flash in the pan. Please give us more great songs!

7. [+17, -2] I think they're who they are today because they were eliminated from 'Superstar K', it's great

8. [+14, -3] At first I thought their songs were boring because they were steady but I kept listening because it was so good and now I think it's actually one of their strengths, that you never get sick of their songs

9. [+8, -2] Please release a carol!! ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ waiting for one ㅜㅜ

-