Yunho shows his brotherly instincts at his little sister's wedding



Article: "How dare you take my little sister..." Yunho's facial expression at his little sister's wedding

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+272, -7] He proves to be an oppa after all ㅋㅋㅋ how cute

2. [+236, -10] I want an oppa like this ㅋㅋ

3. [+222, -4] Even funnier because Changmin is covering his eyes for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+25, -4] You can tell from Changmin's face that they're not just a business friendship at all

5. [+22, -3] So glad that they didn't join JYJ

6. [+20, -5] As someone who has an oppa in real life.. I cannot believe Yunho's face. The ba$tard who calls himself my oppa probably wouldn't even bother coming to my wedding. How can he stare at his dongsaeng like that? Unbelievable

7. [+19, -4] A facial expression that all the oppas of Korea need to learn

8. [+15, -1] Where does one get an oppa like this? ㅋㅋㅋ Most oppas are like "Thanks for taking my sister" ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ jealous that she has a brother who cares for her! Unlike mine who only nags at me!

9. [+14, -3] Ever since his debut, he's always said that he wanted to get marrie early ㅠㅠ but instead he's sending his little sister off before him.. he was my idol when I was in middle school, and now we're growing old together..

-