Sulli admitted to ER over injury


Article: [Exclusive] Sulli at Seoul University ER for injury

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+128, -11] Someone said that their friend is a journalism intern and that Sulli had a suicide attempt... I hope that's not true

2. [+111, -9] For some reason I have a feeling she'll update her Instagram with a picture of herself in a hospital bed and a comment like "Injured ㅠㅠ it hurts"...

3. [+111, -9] I saw several posts saying she slit her wrists before this article came out;;;; And there are so many people in the ER that it's hard to keep mouths shut... I hope she's okay...

4. [+17, -1] I wonder if it's because Choiza wanted to break up?..

5. [+16, -3] Did she slit her wrist?

6. [+14, -6] Selca at the ER ♥

7. [+12, -1] I saw another article saying she injured her wrist.... a wrist injury...

8. [+7, -1] But why would people blame hate comments for her suicide attempt?? She's always seemed unstable, it was obvious to the eye... and her hate comments weren't because people were just hating for no reason but because of her weird pictures and pictorial concepts... she never had hate comments before that

-

Source: Daum

1. [+179, -21] I seriously don't know why SM is still holding on to her, she's so useless...

2. [+138, -8] Wrist injury??????

3. [+53, -8] If she injured her wrist... it can't be what we're thinking, could it?

4. [+39, -8] Hearing that it was a wrist injury makes me think bad things... I hope it's not true

5. [+32, -7] Seems like she slit her wrist... she always seemed unstable. Choiza's the trash for playing her, sigh. What a pitiful life..

-