Park Min Young celebrates her 10th debut anniversary


Article: '10th debut anniversary' Park Min Young, "Warms my heart to think of my fans... I'll pay you back with my acting"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+451, -39] Already 10 years... and as much as people like to rag on her for being plastic, you have to admit she's still pretty. She has a pretty smile too.

2. [+261, -37] Something about her face just makes you feel happy. Like Cha Tae Hyun? She's good at acting and has a bright personality too.

3. [+179, -15] "I'm done with you!! We're enter!! Enter!!!!"

4. [+29, -7] I remember when her pre-plastic surgery photos were going around, one of the best replies was, "I'd sell my house to fund my plastic surgery if it was guaranteed that I'd look as good as Park Min Young"... that's how good her surgery came out, very pretty and not obvious looking at all

5. [+25, -5] They've been showing 'High Kick' reruns in the morning lately and oh gosh she's so pretty ㅋㅋㅋ I don't even care that she's plastic, you know everyone complaining about that is just jealous.

6. [+18, -3] Hey, I'd totally be for plastic surgery if the results were as good as this

7. [+16, -6] Pretty! Hurry and come out with another drama!

8. [+14, -4] You have to be damn lucky to get plastic results as good as this considering how many botched jobs there are

9. [+11, -3] I don't care what anyone says, I think she's pretty

10. [+9, -3] I'm glad she's not getting greedy with plastic surgery. Her acting's very consistent and good too. Wish her luck!!

-