Lyn shows off a bouquet of flowers from husband Lee Soo


Article: Lyn "Thank you honey" for bouquet gifted by husband Lee Soo

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+916, -130] Is her husband someone worthy of bragging about? She needs to think long and hard about that. She has a brain, use it. I don't understand people who act like this on SNS.

2. [+717, -94] So has he not been seeing minors lately?

3. [+308, -51] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's wrong with her... yeah, I'm sure your minor prostitute buying husband is someone worth bragging about

4. [+57, -7] Is she not afraid of what she'll have to explain to her own kids later?

5. [+51, -8] I hope this couple never has children. The most dangerous person is in their own house...

6. [+48, -6] I really wish Lyn would just live a quiet life. She married him because she clearly loves him so no one will say anything to that but I personally wouldn't try to act all happy and show off about it on SNS knowing that it will just garner more negative attention to my husband and my own image.

7. [+33, -4] She won't realize her mistake until she has a kid herself... just how terrifying that minor prostitution scandal was.

8. [+32, -5] Bleeggghhh, I feel like throwing up. I don't even want to imagine what it's like being married to him. Apparently birds of a feather flock together... could it be???

-