Kim Sarang is a living Barbie in her latest Instagram photos



Article: Kim Sarang shows off beauty... 'total goddess'

Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+334, -9] Wow, that second picture is just too much;;; you couldn't even photoshop someone to look half as good as that

2. [+235, -19] Prettiest in the world

3. [+192, -15] The best out of all our Miss Koreas... she even all kills foreign actresses at foreign award shows

4. [+16, -3] I still can't believe she's turning 40 next year ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+16, -2] So pretty it makes me wanna swear

6. [+12, -0] I don't think I could be half as pretty even if I was reborn again

7. [+12, -6] How much do you think she invests in procedures for her face, body, and skin though? She probably goes to the gym and facial salons as often as the rest of us go to work...

8. [+12, -2] If Kim Sarang was in her twenties, she'd be the top actress right now... I wonder how strictly she manages herself. I'd hate getting older year after year if I were her... she's such a goddess.

9. [+10, -1] She's a '78er which makes her 39 years old...

10. [+9, -2] Miss Korea has never been the same since she was one ㅠㅠㅠ

11. [+8, -0] I wish she'd pick up a drama soon~ why hasn't she done any since 'Secret Garden'

-