IOI's excitement packed year comes to an end



Article: IOI concludes official promos... 101 girls left

Source: E-Daily via Naver

1. [+2,528, -90] I get that they're leaving but why isn't their agency fulfilling the contract terms? They're not even on any variety shows.. ㅜㅜ

2. [+1,804, -81] Please release one more album ㅠ or is that overworking them???...

3. [+1,486, -67] So sad that it's not an official debut..

4. [+1,055, -67] Great work IOI! Fighting to your future!

5. [+233, -13] I wish Kim Chungha transfers to a better agency... I have a feeling that being left behind will put her in a situation where nothing happens...

6. [+155, -11] Wasn't the promise one year? They barely promoted 6 months, no?
- Not a year, it was until the end of the year

7. [+143, -8] They've gone through so much mental stress since 'Produce 101' all the way till now... I hope they go back to their places and end up doing well enough to jump over what they've achieved with IOI

8. [+151, -11] Such a waste that they're a group on a time limit

9. [+160, -16] I know a few of them will be successful in their own groups. There has rarely been a girl group that started off with as much fame as these girls will be.

10. [+114, -7] Such an unexciting end

11. [+101, -7] Ah...; I guess their last single will be a winter song or a fan song... I need more ㅠㅠ I wish they would've promoted on more TV shows with 'Very Very Very' ㅠㅠ... now what fandom do I go to ㅠㅠ

12. [+96, -10] They could've become one of the greatest girl groups but this is how it ends.

13. [+76, -7] I really wish they'd conclude for real with a last performance at Gayo Daejun ㅜㅜ

-