IOI's Chungha finds her bare face ugly


Article: IOI Kim Chungha calls her own bare face "Really ugly"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+344, -15] Chungha's pretty! Especially so charming when she dances

2. [+319, -19] I find Chungha's bare face prettier

3. [+261, -16] It looks alright though?

4. [+22, -2] She doesn't have that cute image that you think of when you think of girl groups but she has a charm to her. She's a great dancer, seems to have a great personality, and I like her vocal tone as well as how she speaks. She's not as ugly as she thinks she is but she seems to have given up on her looks judging by how she runs around with a bare face since her '101' days. I just find her entire character more likable than her face, and it makes me want to support her.

5. [+18, -3] Kyungri regretting revealing her bare face right now

6. [+17, -1] Chungha's so, so, so likable

7. [+16, -1] She thinks she's ugly?

8. [+12, -6] Chungha's young but she's already gotten so much work done... and it's quite obvious too. I still love her though, God Chungha!

9. [+10, -1] I find her prettier without make up

10. [+7, -5] I find her eyes so unnatural looking. Like eyes that haven't swollen down from double eyelid surgery yet.

-