Idols pose at the photo wall for the 'Super Seoul Dream Concert'


Article: EXID Hani 'up and down mesh clothing that captivates'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+728, -36] What's up with her clothes... her coordi's her anti?

2. [+669, -42] The position of her hands;; what's going on

3. [+491, -27] This one's a miss...

4. [+27, -2] Her hands are there because it's a part of her dance

5. [+25, -20] This group has had nothing since that fancam went viral

6. [+24, -12] She gives a transgender feel to her look...

7. [+17, -1] Can't they please change their coordi~~~~~~

8. [+15, -6] Never saw a kid take a picture with her hands there like that... and her clothes are weird too

9. [+14, -5] Must be nice being so pretty

10. [+14, -6] Aigoo so pretty, love you Hani

-



Article: Hyejung-Seolhyun 'heart attack smiles and hearts'

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+518, -112] Have to admit they have great bodies

2. [+412, -121] Pretty pretty

3. [+339, -88] A two shot with the two prettiest members, the journalist must be a fan

4. [+43, -49] Seolhyun's body is great from the calves up but her waist is too long so her legs look shorter than her torso. Bad balance... Hyejung has the better balance.

5. [+37, -11] Both of their facial contours have changed a lot. I remember Seolhyun's face being a lot flatter like the girl to her left.

6. [+36, -14] Representative example of a media play bubble

7. [+35, -13] Me or her?

8. [+32, -17] I find Mina to be the prettiest in AOA, I wonder why she doesn't get more support ㅋㅋㅋ Seolhyun's pretty but it's mostly make up, and if you see her bare face... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+24, -10] They seem more like cheerleaders than singers.. especially Seolhyun ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+20, -5] Why does only Seolhyun have oil on her legs

-


Article: Peniel 'confidently reveals balding head!'

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+489, -16] For some reason it's only in Korea that balding is seen as a negative thing. Balding is not a crime. It's good to see him being so confident about it~

2. [+422, -16] If you have a handsome face with a handsomely shaped head, you don't need any hair, you'll still shine

3. [+389, -10] I went through a really hard time where I wanted to kill myself over my balding hair. I then realized that it wasn't my fault that it was happening to me. What really got to me was the way people viewed me.

4. [+26, -1] He has a pretty head shape~

5. [+24, -2] He has a pretty head shape where he can pull off a bald head but I don't so my stress over my own balding hair is no joke...

6. [+21, -1] Such a pretty head shape... even his profile looks daebak

7. [+14, -0] Peniel's not suffering from normal balding but spot hair loss which is even scarier because it can cause hair loss all over your body, which is probably why you can see parts of his eyebrows spotting too. I hope he takes care of his immune system and his stress and gets better soon.

8. [+12, -0] The back of his head is damn pretty ㅋㅋ

9. [+11, -0] It actually looks a bit better than when he was on 'Hello'!?? Peniel fighting! Your hair style suits you

10. [+8, -1] As a fellow sufferer of balding, I support you. This hyung has been getting shots and stuff but it's been exhausting because while it will fix one area, another area will start spotting. Find strength.

-