Hyomin reveals she screencaps positive comments to share with T-ara



Article: 'Comeback' T-ara Hyomin, "I screencap positive comments and share with the members"

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+1,645, -136] But you don't get any positive comments in Korea ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,313, -97] Well I bet she's sharing Chinese comments then...

3. [+1,104, -100] ? They get positive comments?

4. [+875, -84] But I wonder if she has any positive comments to share ㅜ other than the Chinese ones

5. [+249, -28] "You left this comment, right? Hahaha, I wrote this one"

6. [+212, -25] Sorry but can you guys just stop now... I'm already about to blow up because of Soon Shil, damn...

7. [+175, -23] If you have the time to sit around screencapping positive comments, that must mean you don't get that many at all, right?

8. [+114, -11] None of their comments are left by Koreans though, they're all by foreigners... I was so surprised when I clicked one of their articles once because I thought my phone had a virus

9. [+68, -7] They barely get any comments as it is so it's probably easy for her to screencap the few positive ones ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+69, -10] It's been such a long time since I've seen a T-ara article with Korean comments for once ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I bet their Chinese fans will storm in here soon too~~~~!

11. [+62, -12] I've only ever seen negative comments whenever I read their articles

12. [+85, -20] They're probably all Chinese comments, not Korean ㅋㅋㅋ

-



Article: "We're happy if our fans are happy" T-ara's transformation after a year and 3 months

Source: Mydaily via Naver

All comments are in English.

-


Article: T-ara Jiyeon's 'short skirt exposes legs~'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+679, -33] Jiyeon's yebbeun face isn't the issue right now, we're not seeing any articles on Nate about the Korean Japanese soldier protection agreement. Please take an interest!

2. [+616, -22] When did she become such a grandma

3. [+501, -17] When'd she age so hard, her face looks like a total grandma;

4. [+22, -0] When did she age so hard?

5. [+20, -3] Her face looks so old now

6. [+16, -6] Stick skinny

7. [+15, -2] She looks so old, or is it just the picture

8. [+12, -0] Age is really hitting her hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-