BtoB's Peniel confidently bares his head on stage after hair loss confession


Article: 'Music Bank' BtoB Peniel appears with bald head after hair loss confession

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+697, -16] He looks good bald too! I support you!

2. [+635, -33] There are so many who don't look as good even with hair so it doesn't matter!

3. [+615, -18] I'm really not saying this to console him or anything but he has a pretty head shape so it matches him well!

4. [+30, -0] His hair loss is due to stress so there's hope for him yet. You just have to get rid of the stress... Genetic hair loss is hopeless unless you get hair transplants

5. [+29, -0] He looks much better!!!! There wasn't much people going around bald back in the nineties but there are a ton who shave their heads nowadays. Be confident, you're handsome ㅋ

6. [+29, -1] I think it looks good on him, it gives him more of a masculine feel

7. [+29, -0] Good to see. You're still young so it'll be treated naturally.

8. [+26, -0] His face is handsome enough to look good even bald...

9. [+25, -2] I think his hair will grow back. I bet in 2 years we'll be reading an article "Peniel's full head of hair"

10. [+21, -1] F*ck... a handsome guy is a handsome guy, even when he's bald...

11. [+19, -0] I don't know much about this group but I saw a video of them being so happy about seeing a male fan in the audience. It made me like them more because I'm a male fan too of INFINITE ㅎㅎ

12. [+17, -0] I like that he's being so positive about all of this. I'm sure he'll be cured soon with a positive attitude like that.

-