Xiumin reveals he gained 10 kg from yoyo dieting


Article: ChenBaekXi Xiumin, "I was 53 kg during 'Growl', I gained 10 kg in two months"

Source: OSEN via Nate

"I was 53 kg during 'Growl' promotions. I didn't eat because I wanted to lose weight. I ate once every two days and only drank coffee. After promos ended, my cheeks puffed back up. I gained 10 kg in 2-3 months. Yoyo creeps up on you before you know it. I don't recommend losing weight by not eating."

1. [+403, -7] A man weighed 53 kg??
- He's like 162-3cm so it's possible
- He was chubby when he first debuted and said that he basically starved himself to weight loss
- He's short so it's possible
- If you see his pictures from 'Growl', he's all skin and bones
- He's about as tall as a girl though
- He's actually over 170cm;;

2. [+246, -59] Xiumin has such a mystical look to him, he looks like an elf

3. [+222, -25] Xiumin's the guy that people join the fandom over

4. [+20, -8] Gained weight or not, he's still handsome...

5. [+18, -3] Something about him is so captivating

6. [+18, -5] He's a cutie ㅋㅋ

7. [+18, -8] Even with the weight gain, he's only 63 kg... that's still pretty thin

8. [+16, -4] He has such a charming look

9. [+16, -1] Hul, I thought he lost down to 53 kg because of a tough schedule but it was because he only ate one meal every two days... I can't even do once a day. For how much he promotes, he should eat more.

10. [+13, -0] Being able to gain 10 kg in 2-3 months like that just means that his metabolism is originally the type that gains weight easily

11. [+13, -3] Hul, how can a man go eating only once every two days? Amazing

12. [+12, -0] I always feel like idols don't need to diet for how much they're singing and dancing... isn't that a lot of calories burned already...

-