VIXX and Bastarz join the boy group comebacks with new releases



Article: VIXX 'The Closer' explodes in masculinity... sexy song that captures the hearts of women

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+844, -43] Let's hit daebak!!!!!!! The song is really daebak ♥ Love you VIXX ♥

2. [+767, -38] This is their best song yet... wow daebak

3. [+685, -30] ♡ Sexy VIXX ♡ Let's go

4. [+628, -33] ♡ Please take an interest in VIXX :)

5. [+598, -30] I love it ㅜㅜㅜ hurry and promote so I can empty my bank account for you

6. [+202, -8] My daughter likes this group... It makes me jealous as a father but out of all the idol groups out lately, I like their concept and their songs. But daughter, please take an interest in me too other than that can or beer can or whatever (Ken).

7. [+163, -6] Really their best yet... I'm waiting for Starlights to interpret the music video because I've watched it multiple times and still don't get it

8. [+152, -6] VIXX in uniform, the best ♥

-



Article: Block B's Bastarz comes back with a powerful new track in collab with Dean

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+535, -25] Bastarz let's do well

2. [+398, -23] The other songs are good too ㅠㅠㅠ their best yet, please take a listen just once

3. [+376, -22] Bees, let's stream it up ❤❤❤❤ let's do well Bastarz ❤❤❤❤

4. [+329, -17] I like the song so, so much ㅜㅜ make it rain rain rain

5. [+293, -19] I love you let's be forever!!!

6. [+46, -3] Kyah, another great song after Conduct Zero

7. [+42, -3] Please listen to the song, it's all good including the others! Let's win #1 Block B

8. [+41, -3] Their new song is amazing..

-