Sulli shares a truly bare faced selca


Article: "Even her bare face is beautiful" Sulli's innocent + cute selca

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+469, -57] Am I the only one who thinks this looks scary.... definitely not an innocent looking picture

2. [+421, -49] Why does she look like a hospital patient in this

3. [+271, -42] So what?!

4. [+28, -0] (Sorry but) she looks like she took this at a mental hospital

5. [+21, -2] She looks so mean, and look at those dark eye bags

6. [+18, -0] She looks like a patient at a mental hospital

7. [+17, -1] I guess getting involved with the wrong man can ruin your life like this...

8. [+13, -2] Please don't feed the attention wh*re

9. [+12, -0] She was so lovely when she was in f(x). As a woman, I loved seeing how pretty her face looked, but now that loveliness is gone ㅠㅠ

10. [+12, -3] But to be honest, she has a really clean bare face... I'm sure people who know otherwise will agree with me..

-